tool Page Rank

Check Page Rank of any web site pages instantly:
  
This free page rank checking tool is powered by Page Rank Checker service

Friday 5 February 2010

Egypt poem speaks for itself

Egypt the poem speaks for itself and one of the poems magnificent proud of every Egyptian, written by the great poet Hafiz Ibrahim and the honor of singing planet Oum Kalthoum.

Stop look at all of creation
How to build my own glory and the rules
The builders of the pyramids in the above age
Kovni speak at the challenge
I crown Ala junction in the Middle
And Darath Fara'id contracts
Majdi priorities in Ancient
Off him like Oulyati and Majdi
The fate of the god I am dying
Do not see the Middle raise the head after me
What threw me Ram and claimed the sound
The care of God in ancient soldier
How a state on Bagot and Jarret
Then continues to challenge and those Ukbi
I broke free my bonds
In spite of Alaada cut Gedi
Otrani my life has been turned over
Anchors have not been told in today Rushdie
The security of justice they are responding water
And described the troubled Pink
They called the security right
Lion of them should be credited Asadi
The eyes of God I have my children Varushd
Ola Vcdoa to any strain
But the right force of Judge
I spend all white and Indian
Has promised all of Abu Ela
Vangzoa of my men today and Uday
And lift the State of the science and ethics
Science alone is not futile
We are passing through a position find consensus
The result of the deterioration of the opinion
So stand by and pause packets
And laid the side of his intention ready.

In the end, I can not say that Egypt is a great and deserve to be leading and I hope that the words of the poem when your expectations.

2 comments:

  1. Im sorry but this is a very lame translation

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Everybody,
    My name is Mrs Sharon Sim. I live in Singapore and i am a happy woman today? and i told my self that any lender that rescue my family from our poor situation, i will refer any person that is looking for loan to him, he gave me happiness to me and my family, i was in need of a loan of S$250,000.00 to start my life all over as i am a single mother with 3 kids I met this honest and GOD fearing man loan lender that help me with a loan of S$250,000.00 SG. Dollar, he is a GOD fearing man, if you are in need of loan and you will pay back the loan please contact him tell him that is Mrs Sharon, that refer you to him. contact Dr Purva Pius,via email:(urgentloan22@gmail.com) Thank you.

    BORROWERS APPLICATION DETAILS


    1. Name Of Applicant in Full:……..
    2. Telephone Numbers:……….
    3. Address and Location:…….
    4. Amount in request………..
    5. Repayment Period:………..
    6. Purpose Of Loan………….
    7. country…………………
    8. phone…………………..
    9. occupation………………
    10.age/sex…………………
    11.Monthly Income…………..
    12.Email……………..

    Regards.
    Managements
    Email Kindly Contact: urgentloan22@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

Page Navigation Widget