tool Page Rank

Check Page Rank of any web site pages instantly:
  
This free page rank checking tool is powered by Page Rank Checker service

Monday 28 December 2009

Part 1 of the issue of Egypt and Algeria

Message to all sports fans in the world is no doubt that the whole world saw what happened between Egypt and Algeria in World Cup qualifiers and taught us the spirit of sport beautiful sport and all sports competitions, whether football or other with love and enjoy what I did, but the beginning of the game between Algeria, Egypt and Algeria in the first Algeria and the inconvenience of the players in Egypt in the hotel until the morning by some of the masses of Algeria, said that Egypt midfielder Wael Gomaa did not see sleep until after 5 am and also is toxic to eat Couscous Fortunately, I do not eat Couscous all players and of course after all those circumstances, won Algeria 3-1 and can not forget the missiles during the match from the masses of Algeria and recalled goalkeeper Against Egypt Essam elhadry while standing in the match could not be Rouet pitch because of the many rocket and this is contrary to the decision by FIFA FIFA has imposed a financial penalty on Algeria and I do not think that this punishment enough points deduction is the right and finally to this campaign to defend the right of Egypt's failure to reach the World Cup, but I appeal to human rights, including Algeria and done I will seek to establish the right of Egypt to the world and to meet in Part 2 and the issue of Egypt and Algeria .

1 comment:

  1. Hello Everybody,
    My name is Mrs Sharon Sim. I live in Singapore and i am a happy woman today? and i told my self that any lender that rescue my family from our poor situation, i will refer any person that is looking for loan to him, he gave me happiness to me and my family, i was in need of a loan of S$250,000.00 to start my life all over as i am a single mother with 3 kids I met this honest and GOD fearing man loan lender that help me with a loan of S$250,000.00 SG. Dollar, he is a GOD fearing man, if you are in need of loan and you will pay back the loan please contact him tell him that is Mrs Sharon, that refer you to him. contact Dr Purva Pius,via email:(urgentloan22@gmail.com) Thank you.

    BORROWERS APPLICATION DETAILS


    1. Name Of Applicant in Full:……..
    2. Telephone Numbers:……….
    3. Address and Location:…….
    4. Amount in request………..
    5. Repayment Period:………..
    6. Purpose Of Loan………….
    7. country…………………
    8. phone…………………..
    9. occupation………………
    10.age/sex…………………
    11.Monthly Income…………..
    12.Email……………..

    Regards.
    Managements
    Email Kindly Contact: urgentloan22@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

Page Navigation Widget